ITS BEEN COLD HERE!!! As I write this it is -11 degrees, with plenty of snow
I have been weaving up an inside storm of warmth and coziness as a survival technique.
And it has been great to both enjoy the process and have the challenge of discovering what the resulting five and one half yards of fabric will ultimately become.
Linen (with a little cotton) as warp and mostly all wool as weft........Maybe curtains? Maybe a pieced coverlet??
I'm not sure yet, and I am in no particular rush to decide....we'll just see what evolves.
maybe wait until it becomes obvious.......
![]() |
| woven on Glimakra Julia loom |






3 comments:
Such nice sets of pictures. Weaves alternated with your painting. Not a bit cold feeling
I have no idea how to respond to "comments"
Appreciation is my reaction
actual words from you, not just a click of a little heart shaped icon...this blog is a kind of path as well
thanks much
Wow Judith, lovely combo of colors...I see a wonderful plein air painting throw! : )
Post a Comment