working with my hands using tools,
weaving yarn into cloth, knitting my life together,
discovering the world by experiencing quiet joy
Saturday, January 25, 2014
Dwell in Possibility
Emily Dickinson is a recent re-discovery for me. I realize again that she was brilliant and deep and comical simultaneously. The "dwell in possibility" is from her.
So with snow on the way yet again, I am dwelling in its possibilities by squeezing out new white paint, both titanium and zinc. I also have a new Strathmore journal with tan pages.
There are new possibilities in yarns for both weaving and knitting.
please forgive the time lapse I didn't check my comments and then I am not really figuring out how my blog interfaces with google+ for a blogger I am often in the land of thrums
2 comments:
Hi. Nice to see your white paint squidging out. What about the mossy lichen weaving? I'm so curious.
Sincerely,
Ms Curious
please forgive the time lapse
I didn't check my comments and then I am not really figuring out how my blog interfaces with google+
for a blogger I am often in the land of thrums
Post a Comment